Huntington Beach Auto Insurance

Wingood Insurance

Farmers Insurance provides a wide range of auto Insurance products to suit your needs and with available discounts. Even better than that is the customer service you get from your local agent. At Wingood Agency in Huntington Beach we ask you many questions such as do you need or want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage. We can help you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you. We want to make sure not only that you have the coverage you want at a rate that is fair, but in the event of an incident you have the coverage you need.

Contact us for a quote. Call 714-963-9703 today!

How Much Do You Know About Auto Insurance?

Often times motorists overlook some important details about the coverages on their auto policies. Here are some coverages that Farmers offers that you will not get elsewhere.

  • Full Permissive Use- Famers Insurance is the only preferred insurance company and the only auto insurance company that allows full permissive use by all members of a household on all vehicles. Drivers do not need to be assigned to a specific vehicle in a household to be covered. If you are driving your spouses car and have a collision you are covered even if you are not the primary insured on the vehicle.
  • Additional Equipment- This means that any custom parts of your vehicle are covered. You select the amount.
  • Classic autos / Hobby Cars- Love your show cars and want to protect them? Here you go.
  • Multi-policy discounts- Get 25% off your home and 15% off your auto insurance when you combine. Discounts on auto also include Affinity discounts as well as multiple vehicles. The more you insure the more you save.
  • Recreational vehicles / Boats- Have lots of toys? Recreational vehicles are not like automobiles, but Farmers has you covered. Call us for more information.

Understanding Coverages:

Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverages
Collision and Comprehensive (other than collision) coverages pay for damage to your automobile. You can purchase either or both of these coverages for each vehicle you own. If you have an auto loan you may be required to purchase both.

  • Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle if you are in an accident with another motorist.
  • Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by an incident other than a collision with another motor vehicle such as fire, theft, vanadalism, or if you hit an object like a pole or tree.

Liability coverage
Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people’s property when you are at fault in an automobile accident.

Medical Payments coverage
Medical Payments coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and passengers of your car who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health Insurance, you may not need this coverage.

Personal Injury Protection
Some states require Personal Injury Protection, which is also known as No-Fault coverage. This coverage pays for things like medical and rehabilitative expenses, replacement services, and funeral expenses. It also pays for loss of income if you are injured in an auto accident and are unable to work.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn’t have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.

Optional coverage
Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required.

How much do I need?
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk.

Request A Quote

WE'VE GOT YOU COVEREDAuto - Home - Life - Business